I grew up hearing the golden rule over & over & over & over …… I could go on & on & on HA! but I won’t. So naturally it has become a part of everything that I do. I have always been a very appreciative person. I try to give my 100% to everything that I do and have tremendous respect for others that do the same.
So it should come as no surprise that I feel like a chump for having taken so long to say THANK YOU JULIE!!!!!!! Thank you for nominating ME for the Liebster Award! This thank you is a long time comin’. Um like to long. She nominated me March 31, 12!! I was so surprised and happy and thankful, but I don’t even know that I said thank you at the time. Sometimes “things” have a way of distracting us and changing what we intended to do.
So from the bottom of my heart *granny’s on her knees now* please accept my Thank you Julie from Outtakes on the Outskirts.
So what is this Liebster Award anyway I asked myself & you are probably asking yourself? Here goes:
“Liebster is a German word meaning ‘dearest’, ‘beloved’ or ‘favorite’ and the award is given to bloggers that you feel deserve it and have less than 200 followers. The idea is to help them find more followers by sharing our favorites.
Here are the steps that accompany the recognition:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog”
Now where did I find this information? HAHAHA ready for this???????????????????
From Donna’s blog Donna L Sadd and why/how did I get this information from her blog??? Because she nominated me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lucky ducky I am!! Now Donna’s thank you doesn’t come so late as Julie’s but still has as much passion in it.
Thank both of you!
Now then I guess I must nominate 5 blogs that I enjoy with 200 or less followers – hmm – I don’t know how many followers they have, but I like them!
1. Marmalade Hollow We share a love of goats. She has dairy, I have meat but they are still GOATS!
2. A DB I am not sure how many followers he has, but I find his blog very interesting & love the way he writes.
3. Chickenfoot Soup the name just says it all – well for me anyway
4. karonv simple & down to earth & she always has goodies to share
5. Not Dabbling In Normal this blog just smells good
Now I am off to visit everyone’s comment boxes! You should drop in on them and take a peek around. You never know you just might like ’em too!